In connection with your subscription to the newsletter on the website at https://www.botwise.io/ maintained by the company operating under the name BOTWISE.io limited liability company with its registered office in Wrocław (hereinafter: "Administrator"), we hereby provide you with information on the processing of personal data required by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
Data Controller: The controller of your personal data is a company operating under the name BOTWISE.io limited liability company with its registered office in Wrocław (51-423), Mokra 10 Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000834558, NIP: 8952216674.
Contact details: You can contact the Administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: BOTWISE.IO sp. z o.o., St. Mokra 10, 51-423 Wrocław.
Legal basis for processing: The Administrator processes your data on the basis of your consent.
Categories of processed data: The administrator processes the following data: e-mail address.
Source of data: All your personal data processed by the Administrator has been voluntarily provided by you directly to the Administrator.
Period for which the data will be processed: The personal data processed by the Administrator will be processed for the duration of the Administrator's business activities consisting in the provision of services via the Internet platform at https://www.botwise.io/ and the running of the newsletter.
Recipients of the data: In connection with the processing of data for the purpose indicated above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes arising from the provisions of generally applicable law
- other entities that, on the basis of relevant agreements signed with the Administrator, process personal data in the course of:
- providing the Administrator with legal, tax or business advice as subcontractors;
- providing marketing services to the Administrator;
- providing the Administrator with technical services such as provision and maintenance of the Administrator's IT systems.
Rights of the data subject: You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of that data;
- the right to request rectification (amendment) of your personal data - in case your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to request erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), in case:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn the consent to the processing of personal data, which is the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data,
- the personal data are processed unlawfully,
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- the right to request the restriction of processing of personal data - in case:
- the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the erasure of the data and demands instead its restriction,
- the controller no longer needs the data for its own purposes, but the data subject needs them for the establishment, defence or assertion of claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing, until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Controller override the grounds for the objection;
- the right to data portability - in case the following prerequisites are jointly fulfilled:
- the data processing takes place on the basis of the consent given by that person,
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to withdraw consent at any time: You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compatibility of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, in accordance with the applicable law. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, at any time by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or in writing to: BOTWISE.IO sp. z o.o., St. Mokra 10, 51-423 Wrocław containing a request to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data together with your identification data.
Information about the supervisory authority: According to the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection in the Republic of Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
Nature of data sharing: The provision of your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
Information on profiling: Your data may be processed by automated means and will not be profiled.